In the event of a property loss:
- Make sure everyone is safe and prevent further damage.
- Obtain the names and addresses of all witnesses.
- Notify the appropriate authorities and obtain the report number.
- Photograph or video tape the scene if possible.
- Prepare your inventory.
When reporting a new loss, please provide the following information:
- Policy Number
- Date of Loss
- Facts Surrounding the Loss
- Police/Fire Department Information
To report a claim, call your local Marysville Mutual agent. Your local agent’s address and telephone number are located on your Marysville Mutual declarations page or here. You can also contact our home office.
If you have any questions about your claim or coverage, please feel free to contact the Marysville Mutual Home office during normal business hours (M-T: 8:00 am – 4:30pm CT, F: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm CT).